Still looking forward to the Superbowl this weekend. Still rooting for the Saint’s!
How about a PINK fleur de lis for The New Orleans Saints and Pink Saturday?
What a fun weekend it is! The start of Mardi Gras parades, the Superbowl and Pink Saturday!
Today’s Lagniappe: Spinach Dip
The perfect dip for a super Superbowl party. Serve with toasted baguette slices – YUM!
- 1 package (10 oz) baby spinach, chopped or 1 package (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 container (16 oz) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package Knorr Vegetable recipe soup mix
- 1 can (8 oz) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Combine all ingredients and chill about 2 hours.
- Serve with your favorite dippers. Vegetables and club crackers are the best!